Thursday, September 4, 2008

Happy September!

Hello all my furr guardians, and happy September to you all! Where does the time go? I swear it was just June and now it's September...did I skip a couple of months? It's probably due to this horrible heat wave that we're having! How are all your furr kids doing? Remember to keep plenty of cool water around for them, even throw in a few ice cubes for a refreshing treat. NEVER leave you furr kids in a car, even if the windows are down, and make sure to have ample shade if they are left outside during the day.

I have had one busy couple of weeks! Needless to say, whenever there is a holiday we are busy and this past Labor Day was no exception. Nanny Chandel, Katy, Samantha and yours truly visited lots of your furr kids and they all acted like perfect ladies/gentlemen. We had the pleasure of visiting Zakin, Marissa, Moki & Mara, Baily & Cognac, Ben & Mie, Pumpkin, Bianca, Cecilia & Odin, Hugs, Kisses and Zoey, Pipsqueak, Pippen and Sierra, Oscar & Java, and Max & Anya. What a fun bunch of furr kids they are!

Some exciting news...we are now an Accredited Business through the Better Business Bureau! I have wanted to do this for sometime, and finally I signed up! I have the very cool looking plaque hanging on my wall directly under my business license, and it makes me pretty proud that's for sure.

I have also decided to "go green" when it comes to my newsletters. Although I really enjoy sending out my newsletters, it is a part of my "footprint" that I can change over. So, I'm not exactly sure if I will do one more paper newsletter just so my furr guardians who do not read this blog will know, but after this one you will be receiving online newsletters. If you do not wish to receive a newsletter online just let me know! I'm planning on putting them up on my website so you can read past issues. I'm not exactly when this will happen, but it will very soon.

I have had the pleasure of speaking to many new SVPN furr guardians over the past month or so. It's so wonderful to hear all your stories and to hear how loved your furr kids are. I wanted to remind my existing furr guardians and to tell my new furr guardians to remember to send me a picture of your furr kid(s) if you do not see one on my site. Also, I have yet to receive a nomination for our newsletter pet! I know you ALL have a funny, heartwarming, sweet story about your furr kid(s), so make sure to send one in so your furr kid might make it to the front of the newsletter!

Well, until next time my friends, be good to your furr kids and make sure to give them a big hug from their Nannies.

No comments: